Stack Intel is a team of enthusiasts, and self-motivated technocrats. We are working on cutting-edge technologies – building Cloud Native Solutions for Startups to Fortune 500 Companies. We develop compelling, disruptive and captivating Cloud-Native Software Solutions with Integrity, Creativity, Innovation and Strategy in collaboration with industry-leading companies and highly-motivated startups – “To make the world a better place”.
We are looking for aspiring and driven candidates to join our Artificial Intelligence Team and enrich our state of the art products with innovative and outstanding features & technologies. The immediate need is for an AI/ML Engineer who has experience in some or all of the following areas & tools/libraries:
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, Automatic Speech Recognition Systems, Language Translation Engines, Facial Recognition Systems, RNNs, CNNs, TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, OpenNMT, BERT, YOLO, DeepSpeech, Keras, and Pandas.
We’re looking for someone who is a good strategist, problem solver, self-driven, and motivated to learn and can take this role and make it their own by bringing ideas, enthusiasm, and expertise to the table, while truly commanding their position within the company.
Location: 6-C, PIA Road, Near Wapda Town, Lhr
Timings: 10 am – 7 pm
Experiences: Fresh to 1 year
- Manage and direct research and development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help create effective solutions
- Analyze and explain AI and ML solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards and practices
Required Skills & Qualification
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Data Sciences or related fields.
- Proven experience within the domain of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, ASR Systems, and Python (and its libraries).
- Experience with program leadership, governance, and change enablement.
- Knowledge of searching/sorting and other basic algorithms, object-oriented programming and functional design principles, and best practice patterns.
- Experience with REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design and optimizations.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of cutting edge Python Machine Learning Libraries
- Experience with Language Transcription and Translation Systems
- Hands-on experience with Object/Text Detection and Facial Recognition Systems